
So I just wanted to say, life is great, it's cute! It's so much fun! The things I love:
My son:
- He is in swim lessons and doing wonderful! He's a brave no fear kinda kid!
- He likes his school!
- His teachers always comment on how well he does and how attentive he is and how much he likes participate.
- He likes reading and helps me remember to read books every night.
My job:
- I'm being challenged and growing in new ways
- I am learning new systems and applying previously acquired skills to facilate my performance at this job
- I get along with my coleauges and have a lot of fun
- I get to work with the higher ups in the department and get to be privy to some of the behind the scenes programming of the department (and the University)
My family:
- They just rock straight out!
- My dad's such a great guy who loves his kids
- My sibs all rock and we are all so tight even when we don't get along!
- My aunt and uncle are the bomb and have helped me so much!!!
- My cousins are like some of my best friends ever and are so awesome to me!
My house:
- Oh my gosh! I'm a homeowner and I love my house!! It's still not perfect but it is so great!
- I have a garage
- I have a backyard
- I finally got the key to my community pool (that I don't have to maintain!!)
- I have the most awesome park just over my back fence (that I don't have to maintain!!)
- I have two stories
- I have a fireplace!
- I have a really cool bedspread!
My life:
- It just is the best! I just can't believe that it keeps getting better and better!!!

5 comments:
wow!! What are you on?? I want some!! haha!!! Sounds like life is good and that's good to hear!!! Love ya
Ah Heather, that is so refreshing....especially when I want to vent all the time:)! Life is good though and I might have need to write down some thing too to help remind me!
ahhh. how come you never told me you had such a cute blog!
Ahhhhhhh! You're cute, Heather!!! (and I don't mean you're a dork!).
Love you!
You do have a lot going for you right now, you seem to know what your doing in life and that's great. Good post!
Post a Comment