Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cool Stuff

Ok so Jolyn rocks and she told me about this Bountiful Basket thing and I got one. So basically it's a co-op and you end up with a bunch of fruit and veggies at a really great price. So I got my basket home and immediately chopped and bagged whatever I could to make them into easy, convenient snack sized servings. Here's what I got.
















I thought it was pretty cool for a pretty good deal. Thanks Jo!


Ok so the other thing... Z and I sat down on Sunday and made a bit of a chore chart (which we are already behind in following) partly to get ready for a visit from his friends from Tucson. So the idea was for each day, there would be chore(s) and then an activity(ies) once we got through the chores. Z gets excited when he knows what we will be doing after school so it's kinda fun for him! So this is what it ended up looking like:





















Ok so the picture doesn't really do it justice and it was probably more fun to make with Z than to follow it... but it was fun!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

7 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

Way cool! I love cheap food!! I love the chore chart! I should make one like that!! (does whit have one too?!)

Jensen Family said...

The chore chart looks great, very creative! I just bought a kit to make mine because my home made one just wasn't doing it!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

YAHOO Heather, I will order from your site next week...first are there a lot of people that pick up there? The reason I didn't this week was because I didn't think that they got my email in time (I forgot until 11:40pm that night). They did, so next week I will order from yours and we can have a play date. Let me know how your chore chart works out!

heatherhite said...

Hey Heather! Glad I found you! Looks like your boy keeps you busy! Is it okay if I put you on my list of friends on my blog?

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey, I'll get back to you with the babysitting thing....YOU R BRAVE:)! I really appreciate the offer, I need to talk to D. about what works. Saturday at the park sounds fun and I am in(I might be going to Payson to meet family, but it sounds like it isn't going to happen)!

Tiffany said...

I've heard of those co op things and i think they are so neat, to bad us small town people don't have anything like that. Good idea on the chore chart, we just started a new system around here and it would work good if i am able to keep it up, but we've been crazy over here lately!

Jamie Sue said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my "guyver, say no" post. It was SO funny in real life, and I hoped I was able to convey it in words. Anyway, sounds like you are doing great!! And yes, you told me that you bought a house in PHX. I'm so excited for you. I have no idea when I will be in AZ next. We were just there, at the beginning of this month. We had a family reunion, so I didn't get to see anyone other than family.