Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Monday

We finally got the key to the neighborhood pool and it rained today. I had promised Z that we could go swimming and since I couldn't make good on the promise due to the storm, we went to the park. So here's a few shots from the park that's just right over our back wall (aka... my huge backyard that I don't have to maintain!!)
First we played some football. Z's got good form:

Whitney came with us (she's living with us):

Z loves it when I drive his bike and he sits on the handle bars when we go down the hills!


Here's a shot of the storm that kept us out of the pool but that didn't stop us from tossing around the pig skin (aka nerf football!):

6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Looks like fun! I definitely see the Whatcott resemblance in your son!! He is a cutie and what a fun mom you are! Every time I sit on my girls bikes they tell my "mom get off before you break it!

Dahly Mama said...

Hubba! Looks like fun!!! Very cute pics, I might add. Thanks for the informative comment -educating me on "banshees"!!! Twas very sweet of you!
Now I will actually write your blog address down and add you to my list! I am a slow work in progress!!!
Whit got a job yet?
See ya very soon, I'm sure!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

He does have REALLY great form, I think you have a football star on your hands:). That stinks about the storm, have you swam at family night with his swim lesson pool? I am going to try to sign Ethan up today so I'll let you know how it goes! YOU ARE TAGGED TOO BTW, check out my blog for info!

aprilhoyt said...

how fun!! I love being out in the rain!

Tiffany said...

Fun times. I bet whitney is glad to spend some time with you. YOur such a fun momma!

Whitney and Michael said...

Whitney is glad to be spending more time living with you! of Course! It has been a great blast! sure love ya heather!