Ok so I did a lot of work on my house recently so I thought I'd update ya'll with some pics!
This is my "wall o'pics:"
This is my finished storage bench (remember the previous posts... it looks so much better now!)
And this is Z holding it open for me so you can see how awesome it looks from the inside:
And just for fun, Z stole my camera and took this cute pic of Whit:
And one of himself:
7 comments:
Love the tile and that pretty new "show table" (I don't know the name:). Everything looks so good, what is your next project....to help me with D's costume:). Hey, sorry I didn't come see it yesterday. I totally forgot in the midst of cold and thinking I had to get home to give E. his breathing treatment:(! Next time, I can't wait to see it in person. LOVE the pic. of Whit., that was a GREAT laugh funny boy!
Wow, you've done a great job. I love your "wall o pics", my fave is that the clock is at the very bottom--I think it's just cool, cause it's out of the norm.
Wow your house looks great! Want to come do my house now! Love the pic Z took of Whitney!! Too funny!
Your house looks like a home. It doesn't take you long to spruce things up does it! Good job it looks nice!
Beautiful! Wow! You've got some talent!!!
Haha, I love it!! I like your house! Someday I'll get to see it!! Awesome job on your tile!!
15 days...and counting!!!
Post a Comment