So I was cleaning house and found a camera that I let Z use. Well I was looking at the pictures on it and there's actually some kinda nice pics from the trip April, Z and I took to Nashville last spring.
This is from the balcony off our room overlooking the whole huge hotel:
13 years ago
4 comments:
Wow, he's actually a pretty good photographer!! Casey and I have a fun time looking through our pictures and finding 20-50 pics that Sydney has taken whenever she's found a camera lying around. Thank goodness for digital!! I would be pissed if I paid to develope photos of the tv shows she watches, or who knows what else, but since it's free, they're pretty funny to look through.
haha, I love the pics they are so funny. and i love how you and ape have to duck down to his level for all of them, hehe and the horse in hand cracks me, i dont know why, but it does, hehe! oh Zach what would we do without em! hehe
He's got a future in photography. It's always funny to see pics kids take, you get to see things from their level.
Boy I look tired in that first one, that must have been after all that flying!! That was sure fun!! I've decided to do my reception hall kinda like that so that people can have a green winter wedding!! good times...
Post a Comment