Today I'm grateful for my job. My two bosses are really great and an enjoyment to work with. I started a project with the director of my office last week and finally got back to it on Thursday. I had to ask for some guidance at a few points in it working with data that I'm still not 100% familiar with but then was able to dump my data into Microsoft Access and manipulate into the desired output. I got an email last night shortly before leaving work from the requisitioning department asking that I add an additional field and it took me two extra hours to do it. I had to do an analysis of student tuition rates and write an equation that would look at that rate and determine whether or not the student was a part time or full time student and incorporate that data into my previously gathered data. Well about 5 equations, two queries and one report later (plus a bunch of failed attempts and a lot of messing around) I got it! It was all quite exciting!!
Today I ate a Paradise Bakery for the first time since leaving Tucson. I got free lunch because when I left Tucson, my job threw me a going away party and it was catered by Paradise Bakery and they were an hour late so we all got a free lunch. So I got to use that today and still got my yummy yummy Paradise Bakery cookie!! YUM!
Today I wore my first ever ASU shirt. I've been committed to this job but now I'm really committing. I have an ASU shirt (and I spent like three dollars on it!) It's so cute though it's a white polo shirt with a flower on it and the words ASU.
Today one of my co-workers brought bagels this morning. I got in the break room a little late but I was really hungry so I decided to go see what was left. I consigned myself to taking a raisen cinnamon bagel and when I bit into it, I discovered quite unexpectedly that it was chocolate chip! YUM!! Love chocolate!
Today when I went to lunch with my friend from work, we went to the Tempe Market place and parked way out at the end of the parking lot so we could get in a good walk and because there were no good parking spaces anyway. Well the car that had pulled in right before us had the cutest guy. Now talk about YUM!!
13 years ago
1 comment:
I think as long as you seal the grout, it will stay nicer, longer, no matter the color! and cool!! good job!!
Post a Comment