Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged

2 Tags for the Price of 1
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My son
2. My job
3. Reading
4. Exercise
5. Music
6. Travelling
7. Creating
8. Doing things that I’ve never done before

8 Words or phrases that I say often:
1. Cuuuute
2. Whatever
3. Not too long King Kong
4. I love you this much
5. Let’s race
6. Ok
7. Thanks
8. Huh?

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise my son
2. Get the ugly wallpaper off the walls in my house
3. Live on the East Coast
4. Publish a book
5. Hang glide
6. Find inner peace
7. See a cure found for PC
8. Get my doctorate

8 Things I have learned
1. How to manipulate Access to create very pretty columnar output
2. Letting your kid believe in Santa makes Christmas magical
3. Some beliefs have to come at the expense of a comprehensive analytical understanding
4. Everyone wants validation, especially for their pains
5. Friends are the family you choose for yourself
6. Even if it is in style again, the 80’s look is not that attractive
7. Cleaning toilets suck
8. Sometimes you have to fake it till you make it

8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. Chicago
2. MIT
3. Hawaii
4. Alaska
5. Scotland
6. England
7. Italy
8. Spain

8 Things I currently need or want:
1. An irrefutable belief in things hoped for but not seen
2. To hold my baby tight
3. To walk on the beach
4. To live in New York
5. To finish reading the book I’m currently reading
6. To become an expert in the application PeopleSoft
7. To begin working on my masters
8. To get the ugly wallpaper off my walls

8 People I tag:
1. April
2. Ashley
3. Kim
4. Ang
5. Whit
6. Tiffany
7. Allie
8. Jolyn

alphabet tag...
A. Attached or single? Single
B. Best friend? I have a lot of those.. depends on the situation
C. Cake or pie? Ice cream (does that count cause seriously... cake or pie?!?!?)
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Jacket/sweater
F. Favorite color? green
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms
H. Hometown? Lakeside, AZ
I. Indulgence? reading
J. January or July? January… for starting overs
K. Kids? 1
L. Life isn’t complete without? Zach
M. Marriage date? August 11, 2000 (divorce date, September 22, 2006)
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 4 brothers, 4 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? Testifying in court
Q. Quotes? Que te via bien, Cuuuuute
R. Reasons to smile? Rain, my son, my friends/family
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag some peeps! see above
U. Unknown fact about me? If I’m working on any project whether for work or fun or at home, I’ll dream about it at night until I figure it out and I can often come up with at least new ideas of how to approach a problem from my dreams
V. Vegetable? Bell peppers
W. Worst habits? Biting my lips
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I’ve never had an x-ray so it is on my list of things that would be fun to do someday. I wanna see what my bones look like
Y. Your favorite food? Ice cream
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

3 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

fun! Rhea already tagged me (I think) But I enjoyed reading yours!! luv ya!!

aprilhoyt said...

hmmm...a pumpkin pie? does he like that kind of thing? (I don't!!, but Jonathan counts down the days till fall so he can have some!) It would have been fun to have you guys here! We're moving closer!!!! 3 weeks left!!

Jensen Family said...

I loved reading your answers! And I love the phrases you say often!!