Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ang's Edit

It's amazing what a little photo editing can do... my lil' sis took one of the photos from the ones I posted below....


and edited it...

Cool, huh?
I'll have to send her a few more...!!

5 comments:

teviawall said...

hey heather, what does she use as her editing tool? Photoshop pro, or something else? Just curious. Btw, you guys look cute!

aprilhoyt said...

Love Photoshop!!! I don't know how photographers looked good before this!
It looks cute!

Andrea N' Mike said...

I use Photoshop (from the CS4 family). Please do send me some more Heather, I love messing with pics, it's sooo fun! (and actually quite relaxing). But either way, you look smokin'!

teviawall said...

I'm telling you, the more I read and learn about pro photography, the less impressed I am with the photographers. Granted, there are ppl that have an eye for getting just the right composition, but learning about them shooting and just fixing tons of stuff in Photoshop is really quite disheartening. However, I will have to get photoshop as well so I can keep a competitive edge. Not that I am really competing against anyone but myself at the present moment... I am just saying.

Heidi said...

love the pictures! You look amazing! And Andrea did an amazing job changing up the picture editing. :) I am so happy for you.