Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stress Relief

So for me, it's always some stress relief to build/make stuff. So here's part of what I did this Saturday:

A new tie for Z:


Optimus Prime... probably not really reverent but i know he'll love it! Except he'll be asking for a spiderman one now too.


The other thing I made was a new end table. I used to play trombone from 5th to 9th grade. I had it at home when the house burned and so it's basically in bad shape now and would require extensive repairs to it in order to ever be played again. Which I may do sometime in the future. But in the meantime, I made it into an end table:


It makes for a tall end table but it's got personality so it works!

6 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

yay!! I love the table!! It turned out really good! and the tie is awesome too! way to be! love ya!!

heatherhite said...

Hey, I remember when we played in band together! AHHHH, memories! And I've been meaning to take back up flute again. LOVE the table! Very creative.

Jamie Sue said...

What a great idea to turn the trombone into a table!! I never would've thought of that. You're so amazing!

Felisha said...

Very creative! LOVE IT!

aprilhoyt said...

furloughs, huh?...nice way of putting it! I'll save u some! there's plenty out there!!!

aprilhoyt said...

I'm using my jig saw with a metal cutting blade! It's not the easiest, or the quietest, but it works!!