This post is going to be uncharacteristically lacking in long-winded ranting… which is probably a good change for anyone who does happen to check it. For Christmas this year for Z, I had him lie down on some particle board, added some accessories to his silhouette, cut them out, painted them and hung them on his newly painted wall. Check ‘em out!!
For those of you who don't have little boys, this is jungle fury's red power ranger:
This is my oh so suave rendering of one Mr. Clark Kent sans secret identity:
And my personal favorite super hero... Batman!! Nothing like a hot rich guy with cool gadgets who saves the damsel in distress to perk my interest!
And this is the super four all together, casually hanging out on the unproportionately sized city buildings. (Except Superman... he had to float... his building was too tall cause the atmosphere up there wasn't good for his hair do.)
Even after all that... Z still insists that there are monsters in his room. Sheesh. But I love it! And if he had a queen sized bed, would even consider taking it over. Maybe I should do some life size ones of me!! :D
8 comments:
ooo!! it looks so cool all finished! YEAH!
What a cute idea!! You're such a great mom! You should check out http://www.monstergoaway.com/ to help with the monsters. You don't have to purchase it, you can make your own and just call it "monster spray"--that's what I did, using air freshener.
Aww, yes indeed, Super Man has ALWAYS been my favorite too:0)! (I think you put it perfectly LOL) I would love to see your life size versions too, haha! Hey, I got your text BTW, too late though. I will call her and set up an appointment next pay day. Since you were there, does that mean you got a new Style? Can't wait to see it!
Those are so awesome! Ryan was at the computer with me and when he saw those he went crazy, he love every single one of those super heroes! Zach is so lucky to have such a good and creative mom like you!
Heather, you are awesome! You gotta talk to your brother about it being ok to have fun in the kids rooms. He isn't too keen on the idea of even a different color yet...
those look SO good!!! You did such a good job!! Very fun!! you are a pretty dang cool mom!!
aw shucks.. thanks!! maybe i should start selling them. any takers? hey Jamie Sue - thanks for the tip. I'll have to try it. I know he's just looking for an excuse to not have to sleep in his room but I like taking away all the excuses!! thanks!
You're so stinkin talented and clever!
Post a Comment