This is one of my favorites of my dad (Mexico, Tzrararcua, 1999):

Me and my momma when I was big and preggos and she was skinny and stuff:
This is Nola - the horse I bought from my sister and kept for like a year but never once rode. I was scooping her poop and cleaning her stall the day before I had Z.
My nephew B in Z's carseat along with his two big sisters:
A digital enhanced photo of my cute niece T:
I digitally put those clouds in there on one of my sister's wedding pictures:

My dad back in his pilot days... what a stud muffin!

My little sister A's first baby - how cute!:
Two more nieces - J and M:
My two youngest brothers busting some moves:
.jpg)
And last but not least (at least for today!) is one of Z's first Christmas. What a cute chubby elf!!:
Happy randomness!
4 comments:
Cute family photos! Love them!
What cute pictures! It is fun to see pics of your family!
haha...I LOVE it!!! very cute and fun randomness! Good times and good memories all around!!
I think Halle looks like Z in that last picture of him. Crazy! I see her pull that face all the time.
Post a Comment