Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Uncle Sam

I've been meaning to do this for a while. These pictures are from Whit's wedding in July. The first one I took but the rest, my Uncle Sam took. I left my camera at the table and this is what I came back to:

(blushing, er, um... bride?)



(self inflicted - nice posing, eh?)


(more self-inflicted)


(in case you couldn't tell... it's M&M's)



(seriously, self inflicted... i think he was getting bored, no?)




(in case you were wondering what his nostrils look like!)





(this is my aunt and uncle's hands - from what I understand - this pic was taken to compensate for the one they did at their wedding... apparently the original didn't meet/exceed expectations)


That's my Uncle Sam. He's a great guy and I'm glad he's my uncle. He has a great sense of humor and it has been a great support to me and I'm glad to be living by him and his family. Just don't leave your camera unattended :)

7 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

That's hilarious!!! He sounds like a fun uncle!

Ashley said...

That is hilarious!!!! What a goof!!!

Dahly Mama said...

That my "stud-muffin"!!!

Whitney and Michael said...

That's great! Haha! I was wondering about those pictures when I saw them on Ang's photo gallery, I guess that explains! And to answer your question I don't think it is weird when people come over, as long as they come with ahead notice, when they just barge in like someone we might be related to then yes it is very ackward, well maybe just more annoying, but other than that it is fun to have visitors! ;) How's the court stuff coming?

allie askins said...

ahhhh hhhahhah.
hhahah
hahhhhha.
i'm giving my camera to sam more often...

aprilhoyt said...

He really is a fun guy! I wish we lived closer...oh well!

Brian & Merika & Kids said...

If I would've known he was that bored I would've got him busy.
merika