Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick Warm Fuzzy Post!

I just got an email from my ex and he’s getting married!! Now I know of stories where the ex gets married and it makes life worse… but I am holding onto hope something awful here that this will make things better. I hope he treats her good. I think the start of every relationship has the potential to be good and I hope she has the self-respect to make sure he treats her good and I hope he loves her enough to be good to her. This is her pic that I stole off facebook... my son's soon to be step mom. Hey no Z and I have even more in common!


On a side note – I hope they have lots of babies and soon! I hope he gets so busy with his life that he butts out of mine. I hope he always stays involved with Z and that Z always has a home and love and peace with his dad.

I just feel so warm and fuzzy inside I had to share!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

allie askins said...

shut. up.
how long have they dated???
wow. wow. wow.

Heather said...

haha um she's been showing up at things for at least a year...

aprilhoyt said...

haha...well congrats to the happy couple! I hope this bodes well for you!

Dahly Mama said...

no way!!!!!let's celebrate!!!!

Whitney and Michael said...

haha so crazy!

Ashley said...

Can you forward my address so I can get an invite? ha ha