Well, we just had the 10 year reunion and it was a lot of fun. I wouldn't want to go through high school again but I'm grateful I went where I did and had the friends I did. It wasn't really until seeing the Senior video though that I realized how much I had changed.
Here are some of my senior pics (done by my brother):

And here is me at the reunion (Janell, me, Angela, and Cari):

Haha it's funny! Guess I got growed up after all!
Here's everyone: 
It was fun! It was really good to see evyerone!
5 comments:
Ohh my little Heather did grow up! J/K it is so fun to see those pictures! Hope you had fun, wish I could have came!
WOW, it is so hard to imagine you with LONG hair again! I almost forgot you had it! That picture doesn't do you much justice though perdy lady:D! Glad you went and enjoyed yourself!
Wow!!! you look great!!! Especially that cute hair? YOur hairdresser is amazing! ha ha. Glad you had fun!
Kim - i'm sad you didn't make it... it did end up being pretty fun!
hey Jojo - are you saying I don't look good in my pic?
Ash - i can give you the number of my hair person - she is awesome!!! a lot of people didn't even recognize me!
I could never say you don't look good. I think it's taken at a funny angle or something though? Just not a good picture of you. It doesn't show HOW perdy you are.....but it's not BAD and is far better than any picture I can take! Make sense? I'll explain a little more ok? Have you ever seen a picture of you that you didn't like and thought, "is that what I REALLY look like?" So even though you DO look good in the picture, I'm just saying it's not anything compared to the REAL you! It was meant as a compliment in my own weird kinda way, I'm glad you'll understand me haha! See ya Friday:D!
Post a Comment