Monday, August 3, 2009

A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words... So I'm Going to Let Them Say It All












6 comments:

teviawall said...

super cute pix! I didn't realize how big your family is getting! It must be fun hanging out together. Were the pictures of the slide at the Webb's (miki and buzz?).

Heather said...

yup that's at Miki's house. they were so nice to let us take over their toys! it is a lot of fun hanging out... tho we don't get a lot of sleep it seems...

Andrea N' Mike said...

I think it's so funny that Kenz wore those boots everywhere! What a nut. It was fun hanging out last week.

Anonymous said...

CUTE Hubba! I especially LOVE both of yours and Z's faces on the bottom one, you should frame them! Glad you had fun and your family has gotten HUGE! Good fun for the cousins though!
~Jo:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I see someone got their Purple/blue? highlights;)~Jolyn again

aprilhoyt said...

love the pics!!!! That was a pretty fun week...you should post pics of your paintball wound!