Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vent

Yes you were warned, this is a vent.

So tell me seriously, if you read in a legal document that one person is to provide another person with resonable advance notice in regards to a mutual child, what would that mean to you? How long do you think is reasonable? Yes, I really want to know. Don't try to spare my feelings if you think you might disagree... just tell me what you think.

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Well you are a nice venter, that didn't really seem like a "vent" to me. You know I have a hard time catching on sometimes, but from what I think you are asking I would say a reasonable amount of time would be how much notice I myself would like for whatever the case is if the situation were reversed. Like if I wanted notice on an event of the child and had to get work off, I would need as much notice as possible. I may not understand wholly of what you mean so maybe we can talk about it FRIDAY NIGHT BABY:o), I promise to shut my mouth and listen! Love ya Hubba!

Whatcott Family said...

two weeks to a month

aprilhoyt said...

that was a short vent...but I think it depends on the situation. But as soon as you yourself find out, but at least a week but more is better...one day is just not reasonable.