Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Lost My Foot

So I was driving the fam back from looking at Christmas lights and Z asks Wade if he can play wit his phone. So Z pulls up the light saber app and starts messing. But then Wade needs it back so he gets the phone and is getting ready to turn the light saber off but before he does, he "chops" off a few of my limbs. So then Z says that some people really don't have feet and that they lost them. I said if I lost my foot I would look all over the house for it. Wade says if he lost his foot, he would look under his pillow. At that, Z just cracked up so hard. He started saying - under the pillow, get it, that is so funny, cuz the tooth fairy finds teeth under the pillow. And then he just laughed some more.

2 comments: