Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gold

Another funny Z moment... so we're driving in the car and Z just starts in on this big long explanation about how he learned something so cool. So if you go and find gold, you can send it to this one place and they take your gold and do some things to it and turn it into dollars. It's so cool. So now he really wants to find some gold and then he can have dollars.

Obviously, CashforGold's commercials are hitting home with someone.

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Hahaha that's cute! Wouldn't it be so fun to be a kid again everything seems so real and fun!

Ashley said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!

aprilhoyt said...

hahaha...I love commercials! Whenever we go to Grandma's (cuz she has TV) they come home telling me all the things I need to make life better/easier. For example, I need the water bulb things that water plants...I kill everything and they know it!