Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chocolate and Cheese

... two of my favorite foods... but alas... it's time for change.

They say it takes 3 weeks to break a habit so for the next three weeks... I'm giving up

Cross your fingers that I won't just keel over and die from lack of indulgence!

3 comments:

Whitney and Michael said...

Wow that is very brave of you! I don't think I would be ready for something like that! Good luck! You can do it!

Andrea N' Mike said...

With photos like that, how can you resist? :) One time I quit eating chocolate for a week, it was killer, but after that one week I didn't crave it anymore, it wasn't until several months later when I started to eat it very regularly again that I got the cravings for it again. Now cheese, that's tough, because it's sooo good! :) Good luck!
Maybe I'll try going off of it myself.... good idea, you got me thinking.

aprilhoyt said...

I would agree with Andrea, once you get past the cravings, it's not so bad...good luck!!!