In answer to your question, we LOVE Surprise. It's fairly self-contained so I have almost everything I need out here, but it is close enough to Glendale and Peoria that if I need a mall I'm only ten miles away. The schools are great too (so we hear) and the city takes really good care of the public areas. The only downside is that if/when you have to go to the east side for something you are literally over and hour away. The last time I went to Mesa I felt like I was driving home to Pinetop.
Haha that's pretty sweet Heather! I am right there with Ang, 40ish, 50 tops! My favorite is to bowl with kids cuz then I can have an excuse to put up the bumpers!
5 comments:
In answer to your question, we LOVE Surprise. It's fairly self-contained so I have almost everything I need out here, but it is close enough to Glendale and Peoria that if I need a mall I'm only ten miles away. The schools are great too (so we hear) and the city takes really good care of the public areas. The only downside is that if/when you have to go to the east side for something you are literally over and hour away. The last time I went to Mesa I felt like I was driving home to Pinetop.
You're a good bowler like Mom, I totally suck, I think the last time I bowled I broke like 40. :) Sounds fun though!
what's funny Ang is that pro's bowl like 300+... so really even 100 is kinda sucky... :P
Haha that's pretty sweet Heather! I am right there with Ang, 40ish, 50 tops! My favorite is to bowl with kids cuz then I can have an excuse to put up the bumpers!
nice! I like bowling...it reminds me of sho-lo bowl...good times
Post a Comment