Day 1 of Z's Spring Break... aka... the beginning of one week away from me... and Z with his dad. I worked a 10 hour day. I went and had my bike tire changed (it had a slow leak.) I returned some stuff at the library. And then I got some groceries cuz let's face it... I have no food.
(a better picture of Sorbet because my first picture didn't cut it... but I had to leave the first picture on cuz if you're like me and you read the comments about how it looked like a weird organ, I'd wanna see... so the above picture is for my peace of mind... the below is to satisify your curiousity... in case it you wanted it satisfied.) 
I wanted to drown my sorrows but for some reason, the Strawberry Sorbet I got doesn't taste anything like the Chocolate Goo Goo Clusters I was expecting. Stupid vegan experiment. (BTW - I am totally not vegan. Once this last week is over... I am eating cheese... and yes, Dad, I know it gets stuck in my colon.)
The only thing left to do tonight is run. Day 7 of my new running program. Crank the music. Get in a rhythm. And work of some extra calories so once this vegan experiment is over... I can OD on my Goo Goo Clusters!

P.S. Thanks everyone for the great package ideas. I sent the package off Saturday... just hope it doesn't get "withheld" or confiscated or anything dumb.
P.P.S. Why am I suddenly hit with such a longing to talk to my momma?
(a better picture of Sorbet because my first picture didn't cut it... but I had to leave the first picture on cuz if you're like me and you read the comments about how it looked like a weird organ, I'd wanna see... so the above picture is for my peace of mind... the below is to satisify your curiousity... in case it you wanted it satisfied.) 
I wanted to drown my sorrows but for some reason, the Strawberry Sorbet I got doesn't taste anything like the Chocolate Goo Goo Clusters I was expecting. Stupid vegan experiment. (BTW - I am totally not vegan. Once this last week is over... I am eating cheese... and yes, Dad, I know it gets stuck in my colon.)
The only thing left to do tonight is run. Day 7 of my new running program. Crank the music. Get in a rhythm. And work of some extra calories so once this vegan experiment is over... I can OD on my Goo Goo Clusters!

P.S. Thanks everyone for the great package ideas. I sent the package off Saturday... just hope it doesn't get "withheld" or confiscated or anything dumb.
P.P.S. Why am I suddenly hit with such a longing to talk to my momma?
6 comments:
At first glance I thought your sorbet was like an organ or something, it freaked me out. :) Everyone I work with on the paper is vegan, and they eat weird smelling noodles. But good luck! Good job with the running, I envy you.
Yep, I'm with Andrea. I totally thought that first picture was of some strange organ. :) My kids were just asking me what vegan meant last week. When I told them, they said then nobody could eat anything that animals pooped on either, because poop came from animals and people use animal poop as fertilizer. I laughed my head off. I need to start running again too. Now that it is warming up, I will be able to go again. I can't function in the cold. I must be a lizard. hehe Keep up the good work girl, you are not a wuss.
Way to keep yourself busy while z is gone! Good job on the running...I lost my motivation!
I enjoyed meeting you on sat, really enjoyed the fact that you found my blog so fast (dang!) and friended me on facebook. I am so happy for you and Wade. Sorry its a lonely week for you - I don't get the vegan experiment, I think it would kill me off.
;)
I agree...it looked like an organ in a bowl, so thanks for the clarifying picture. I can see how sorbet would not be satisfying! Good luck with the week!
Congrats on the exercising, it gives me small reminders that I need to get back into it too!
I understand the hankering to wanna talk to momma, i get the feeling constantly now! I feel your pain!
Post a Comment