Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goings On

The funny thing about losing your download-pictures-from-your-camera-onto-your-computer cord is that once you do find it... you end up with a couple months of fun to catch up on!!


This is Z up in Lakeside playing in the snow with cousins. He loves it!! I personally think I'm done with snow for the season. It's supposed to be 80 here next week and all I can say is... it's about time!!!

At the end of last month, one of my little sisters came into town for a conference and we went to a restaurant fundraiser for the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - good food, raising money... can't complain!

The last weekend in February Wade came up with his tractor to help my uncle with some backyard work. He let Z take the wheel and run the levers... fun was had by all (I think... at least if not, Wade's nice enough that he wouldn't say so!)

That same weekend, Z lost his first tooth!! He was opening a bag with his teeth (so healthy, I know) and it just popped out. I didn't even realize it was loose. It started gushing blood and I thought something was wrong because I don't remember my teeth bleeding. Seems to be the normal thing though. He was so excited. So excited, in fact, that he lost it the first night and we had to scour the house for the tooth the next day to get it under the pillow in time for the tooth fairy. He requested that I sew him a little bag to put the tooth in and I when I did, he looked at it and decided it was big enough for the tooth but not for any prize that the tooth fairy would leave so asked me to make another bigger bag. Speaking of which, I don't remember where he ended up putting that so I guess I might end up making another two bags.

Just liked this picture.

Sam and Gramma Wamma's impression of "American Gothic." Cuuute!!

So that's what we've been up to... or at least what's been documented by my sometimes missing camera!

2 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

haha...I liked that last pic of G'ma and Sam! My kids have lost teeth before getting them under the pillow and we've had to write notes to the tooth fairy, but congrats to Z on that!! Sounds like good times for you!!

Whitney and Michael said...

Fun! Love to lost tooth pic! So cheezey cute!