Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Saying...



7 comments:

Jensen Family said...

What are you engaged? Geez you never led on to that or that you were even dating someone! Well Congratulations!!!

Tiffany said...

What? you mean your favorite cousin isn't the first to know! I saw merika had posted something about a sister in law being engaged, but i wasn't sure if i should ask who it was! Congrats and details?

teviawall said...

I just thought you were telling us you got a new job as a hand model. :) At least post a picture of the guy!!!

Andrea N' Mike said...

your hand looks like Ape's

chasing sunsets said...

Well, he must be a hell of a guy cause he sure isn't much on the eye.

Brian & Merika & Kids said...

Wade, he is probably a heck of a guy, cause she said yes to you. And by the way Wade you are a good looking guy. I'm not flirting:)

aprilhoyt said...

Haha, Ang, I thought the same thing! Did you post the library picture so he looks smarter? haha...kidding! We're excited for you!! Be nice to yourself Wade!