This is Z at the Fall Festival for his school - it was right after Halloween so he was still into pirates and skulls... so that is a skull on his face (no, it's not a ghost!)
Z's school did a Turkey Day program and much to my surprise, I show up and the cute little bugger has the lead as the Pastor! So dang cute!! (You wanna know what's funny/sad/mean of me...? That butt with the grey sweater/red undershirt poking out on the right side of the pic... is Z's step-mom...)
We had friends over to make ginger bread houses before Christmas. They ended up all being very flimsy... but it was still a blast. You can't see it in this picture but Z said he made the garage to go to my house instead of a house... cuz he couldn't get the roof to stay up!
Z loves Santa!!! Tho he's figured out that he isn't meeting the real Santa. This is just Santa's helper who goes back to the real Santa and tells him what all the good kids want. But, in Z's humble opinion, this one looked pretty real. I think it had something to do with him wearing glasses (Santa... not Z...)
I upgraded my phone in November and got the new Droid. My baby bro Ty wanted to mess around with it and decided to put in a picture for his contact so whenever he rings me up... this is what pops up... too precious not to share!!!
While in Utah over the winter break, we had all of us siblings - except Greggy (who's on a mission in Texas)... meaning we had all the grandkids - up to 20 now! So of course... we had to take pictures!! Aren't they cuuuuuute!!
When we went up to Utah, we flew. I hate that 14 hour drive and Z loves flying!! On both the way there and the way back he was peeking into the cockpit and he got invited to step in. On the way home, the pilot even told him to sit in his seat so I got this cool picture!! What a stud-muffin!!!
Z just got his hair cut!! Seriously... stud-muffin!!! Thanks Ash!! You're the best!!
We went to a ranch this past long weekend and Z got some quality time in with the horses. They were just following him around and loving on him!! So cool!
Well then he wanted to know if he could ride one so we threw him up there (bare back and all) and took him around! I love this picture of him!! He seems so grown up and so small at the same time. Look at his short little legs!
6 comments:
Very fun pics! I recognize that coat in the last one, it's not yours....:D
wow... good eye!!! I'm impressed
You busy girl you! Looks like lots of fun and your sons seems so much bigger than the last pics I saw of him!
Looks like you are having fun with the little one! Well not so little anymore. It is amazing how fast they grow up.
That is the best picture of Tyler I've ever seen!
HAHA, that's funny, I was totally going to ask if that was Z's step-mom!! I recognize that backside from a mile away:)! Glad you are having fun, miss ya lady!
Post a Comment