Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Catch Up...!

I had to download all the pics off my phone and I realized I need to throw a few up here...

My son was a Ninja for Halloween and he took it seriously:

I just love his stance.



This is at Focal Point Salon in Scottsdale. From the left - Carol, Lauren, Tiffany. Carol is the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Co-Affiliate Coordinator with me. She is really awesome. Her husband passed away from PC last year and she's just dynamic about making a difference. Lauren owns the salon. Her dad passed away last year and she's been really proactive about fighting the fight too. Tiffany is the receptionist at the salon.


This is my sweet, sweet cuz/friend who came all the way out to support us in the cuts of the cause. It was funny cuz she pulled her hair down and I had no idea it had gotten so long! She looks great!!


This is me manning the info booth at the Cuts for the Cause... got questions about PC... lemme know... I'll inundate you with info!

Happy November!!!

2 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

Yay!! I only have two purple shirts...and they are getting their usage this month! But I do have a purple bracelet and purple earrings that I can wear with anything!

Andrea N' Mike said...

You do have some good info! Thanks again!