Thursday, October 22, 2009

Probably Mean of Me...

But sometimes that's how I am. My ex has gotten away with paying pittance (when he pays at all) in the way of child support. In an effort to help him shape up, I requested his wages be garnished and all the salary information for him from his employer. I was informed that he no longer works there as of August and they sent a record of his paychecks during his time with the company. This is what they sent:Alright, I'm an accountant and I like to see numbers in different ways. So here's how it pans out. He made $411.38 a month. That's $102.84 a week. Assuming a five day work week, he made $20.57 a day. Assuming an 8 hour work day, he made $2.57 an hour.

Hey Whit - guess you were actually making pretty good money with your nanny job.

5 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

wow...I guess it pays to live off your parents...crazy!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I wonder how much he's making now that he's not making the courts aware of??

heatherhite said...

Don't let that fool you. He's got money elsewhere that he hasn't told you about!

Deena said...

Must be nice to be a grown man and sponging off your mama and daddy still! Are you sure he and my ex aren't related?

Whitney and Michael said...

Haha! Wow, I didn't think there were other jobs out there that paid as cheap as what i got!