Friday, October 16, 2009

People Pictures

Reading (pronounced Red-ing) Market Terminal - Farmer's Market, Philadelphia

Liberty Bell

Hershey's, PA

Double Dose of Heathers with Linda at Yale, New Haven, Conn

Atlantic Ocean, Conn.
Lower Manhattan... our photographer was a nice gent who sold me a snack size bag of M&M for $5 because I'm a sucker and I wanted to support the poor kids in Harlem.

Lady Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry

Tourist Trap in NYC... and yes, I fell for it!

Time Square

Over the Susquehanna river

Stauffer Park, off Fruitsville Pike, Lancaster, PA

Couldn't resist!



Old Silo along the drive to Hanover, PA

Downtown Gettysburg, PA

Having a little chat with Abe

Hanging out with "the visitor" and Abe

Ya, it's probably not appropriate... but I sat on bird poop to get that picture

So did they

Gettysburg

Gettysburg and a pretty tree (they have fall over there!)

Racing up the steps in Gettysburg... she won!

Gettysburg

Overlooking the battlefield at Gettysburg

Me and General Warren surveying the battlefield

Running through the cemetery at Gettysburg (and you thought it was inappropriate when I sat on the cannon... HA!)

Where the Gettysburg Address was given.

3 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

you crack me up...looks like you had a blast! You look a little tired in the racing up the steps pic! how many steps are there?

heatherhite said...

Okay, the one of you running in the cemetery is hilarious! You totally look like what you were-running through a cemetery with no time trying to get as many pics as you could. 823 was the final count, huh? Good thing I got some 650!

allie askins said...

heather how fun!!!
i love it. looks like you had a blast.
p.s- you look super cute in all of these photos!