Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wicked

So sometimes I forget my camera at the most inoportune times. So until the others post their pics and I steal them from their blogs, here, enjoy this one:


The show was awesome! It was seriously so much fun and really great company! I was glad it didn't follow the book. But it was seriously so good and I would recommomend it to anyone!

Thank you Rhea for the birthday gift!



P.S. Rhea was at Z's b'day party (see previous post) but I need to go and lighten up the picture I have of her because the lighting was not so good. In the meantime, here's a random one of her in Duncan. (Ain't she cute!)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That pic of my mom is funny!! ha ha Wicked was a blast!! I'm glad you came!!

Heather said...

hehe she asked for it! I'm glad I got to go. It was so fun! Put on my list of really cool things I've done!

aprilhoyt said...

Fun!! I'm jealous! I love doing cool things like that!

teviawall said...

Ah, i am so glad you got to see it. Bret and I are going this Thursday. It was our mother's/father's day gift to us! We saw it in NY at the Gershwin theater and the girl who played Elphaba was the understudy, but she was AWESOME!!! We are excited to see it again.

Heather said...

Tev - I'm so jealous that you got to see it in NY! That's so awesome! Our Elphaba was the understudy too but she was great!! It makes you wonder what the regular sounds like!

Ape - we outta plan stuff like that.. when we're all rich and stuff - maybe we can fly to NY and see it there - all us sisters or something!

Jamie Sue said...

I've heard it was good. Kim and Carly went down there to watch it with Randi a couple of weeks ago.