We started out his day of fun by me picking him up in Tucson at 8 am. We had a small breakfast pirate party at our really good friends house.
This is him with his friend... I had to include this shot because check out that stance. She has got the look.
He got a pancake breakfast and got to blow out the candles.
This is the brother of the friend below. He is such a cute kid!

A little pre-swim sword play...

And then hitting the pool... he went crazy! It's so much more fun to swim with other kids than just with mom.

The little girl is a sister to the little girl and little boy above. She's a spitball of energy!
This is the brother of the friend below. He is such a cute kid!

A little pre-swim sword play...

And then hitting the pool... he went crazy! It's so much more fun to swim with other kids than just with mom.

The little girl is a sister to the little girl and little boy above. She's a spitball of energy!
We drove home and had a small party here too. Some guests, and yes, a whoopy cushion (so much better than the real thing... or at least less smelly!)

More sweet friends! Thanks everyone for coming!

This is the cake. I felt somewhat that I had to redeem myself from the falling over towers from last year. This one didn't fall over until I after I cut off the front half of it.

Getting ready to blow out some candles!

And the pinata! (Man those things are sturdy!)

Z taking a swing at it. I was upstairs working the ropes so I didn't see it all but I think he made contact with the dishwasher at one point.

This is E taking a swing too!

And G'ma going at it.

More sweet friends! Thanks everyone for coming!

This is the cake. I felt somewhat that I had to redeem myself from the falling over towers from last year. This one didn't fall over until I after I cut off the front half of it.

Getting ready to blow out some candles!

And the pinata! (Man those things are sturdy!)

Z taking a swing at it. I was upstairs working the ropes so I didn't see it all but I think he made contact with the dishwasher at one point.

This is E taking a swing too!

And G'ma going at it.





4 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a blast! That cake is amazing! I really need you nearby when I have birthdays! :) Except you'd need to go for something girly instead of pirates!
Wow that looks fun!! I love that Grandma tried the pinata!!! great stuff!! Good job on the pirate cake and party!
Looks like so much fun, wish i could've been there! Little Z is growing up!
It's crazy how fast the time goes by isn't it? I still remember seeing you when he was in your tummy. Seems like yesterday!
Post a Comment