Blossom where you are planted. A flower, even in the desert, can bring beauty to all who see.
Cute!! you're so brave! I don't think I could go that short, but I don't think my hair would look good short, it'd POOF!Looks good, I like the color too!
caaaaaaaa-uuuuuute!!!!i'm a fan
Wow you are brave! It looks so good!
The cut is cute but the woman with the cut is sooo beautiful. Wow, great pictures!
Oh baby!!!!! I wanna piece of that!
So different but way cute on you! I had a really short haircut a few years ago, BIG mistake for me. You look terrific!!!!!!!!!
Where you been Heather, come back, come back....we miss you on here:o)?!?!
i love your hair, so cute!
Heather, I popped on your blog from a short blog stalk. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you are doing well. Just thought I would leave a quick comment. :) (this is tev by the way, in case you couldn't tell by my groovey picture and sign in identity.)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute!! you're so brave! I don't think I could go that short, but I don't think my hair would look good short, it'd POOF!
Looks good, I like the color too!
caaaaaaaa-uuuuuute!!!!
i'm a fan
Wow you are brave! It looks so good!
The cut is cute but the woman with the cut is sooo beautiful. Wow, great pictures!
Oh baby!!!!! I wanna piece of that!
So different but way cute on you! I had a really short haircut a few years ago, BIG mistake for me. You look terrific!!!!!!!!!
Where you been Heather, come back, come back....we miss you on here:o)?!?!
i love your hair, so cute!
Heather, I popped on your blog from a short blog stalk. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you are doing well. Just thought I would leave a quick comment. :) (this is tev by the way, in case you couldn't tell by my groovey picture and sign in identity.)
Post a Comment