Thursday, February 19, 2009

Zach and Swimming

Z is now a Sea Lion in his swim class. It's amazing to see how quickly a kid can go from not wanting to get his face wet to really being able to swim!

So here's his pic:
EVO Swim School is pleased to announce that Zachery Raehl, age 4, has graduated from the Seal class level. He is now considered a proficient back yard swimmer with the ability to swim three widths of our pool (30 yards total) with a strong kick and great breath control. Zachery can also jump from the side, get a breath on his back, and return to the side of the pool as a habit of safety. He will be moving to the Sea Lion class to receive an introduction to the freestyle stroke with an emphasis placed on “big arms”. On behalf of Zachery’s instructor, Jennifer, and the entire EVO Swim School staff, we say…CONGRATULATIONS Zachery!

7 comments:

Felisha said...

That is awesome! I need to get my girls into swim lessons. I did there for a while but just got lazy! I can teach them....it just works out coming from a different teacher! :) Way to go!!!

Jensen Family said...

That's cool! I need to get Ryan in now! My girls know how to swim but Ryan doesn't! He looks so cute in his picture with his teacher!

Jamie Sue said...

That's exciting!! I really need to get my kids back in swim lessons.

allie askins said...

that is awesome!
can't wait to go swimming this summer with him! that will be fun!
thanks again for the Christmas stuff.
hahhhahh i'm so silly.
and scatter brained.

aprilhoyt said...

wow!! that is awesome! He can swim better than me!! Congrats Z!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

YAY for Zach, I guess I better hurry and get Ethan in lessons so he can keep up with him:)!

Kendra said...

woo hoo! Good job Zach!