
See... cute!!
Back to my house. This is my front entryway with ALL my mirrors and panels finally up:

This is my "reading nook" in my great room. My dad says I've gone totally retro based on those curtains because they're orange. I like them so if they're retro, I guess I'm retro. I'd rather be 70's than 80's! (Look Brian - there's your new car seat - isn't it cute!!!)

Here's my wall of pictures (always subject to change and to be updated.) My favorite thing about this is still the clock on the bottom of the wall. Z loves it there and even stole it once. Actually the picture two above the clock - it used to be a picture Z did at school but then he stole that and took it to his room and so I just bought a new frame and haven't had a chance to put anything in it yet so right now it's one of those generic certificates that come already in a frame... turned sideways - see... good intentions... sometimes lacking in follow through:

Here's my guest bathroom. I have to put this up because I love my green stripe!! (It really looks better in person!):

Here's my bedroom from one view. I'm working on these new great cubes that are gonna really be awesome. I'm furloughing tomorrow so hopefully will get the extra wood I need and maybe the paint I want and wham shabam... you just wait till I post updated pictures for my room!!

This is the other half of my great room (with Zach doing some kind of acrobats or something.) It's sectioned off from the reading nook by my awesome couch:

This is from the top of the stairs, a whole great room shot:

This is my kitchen. Please take note of the kitchen table. It's new and I love it!! I think it really brings it all together. And I got it off craigslist for only $45! And I got it into the house all by myself!! (It's real wood - and it's real heavy!!):

Here is Zach's room. I know I've posted pics of this before but just trying to be thorough here:

I was going to post a picture of my guest room but when I was looking at the pictures I took, I realized that it is woefully laking in decoration. So stay tuned for that. I'll post something when I finally decide what I do want to do with it.
Finally, this one is for my friend Linda - see my curtains kinda do match that picture on your calendar except just darker:

Anyway, thanks for checking out my house. I totally love my house!! It really is home for me!! Now I probably better go to bed.
4 comments:
I LOVE the table!! good job! and the strength comes from pellet delivery!!
Beautiful home! You've done an amazing job!
It looks great! You wanna come decorate my house for me?
Your house really is the bomb.com!!!
Post a Comment