So this week had some particulary stressful moments with which I admit I not always very adept at dealing. So in order to vent I finally did what works best for me. I made something. I started last night but I didn't want to be rude and had to quit using the power tools around 9:30. pm. I started up again this morning after running a few errands and after about 4 or 5 hours, I have a new storage bench for my kitchen. I'm going to make two more to kinda wrap around the kitchen table and then it will officially be my "kitchen nook." Nothing replaces that sense of satisfaction when you complete something and realize that it even looks nice!


My camera's color is messed up right now so there's one in sepia and on in black and white. It'll look better when it's painted but not that you could tell anyway as long as my camera isn't working right :P
5 comments:
Sorry for the stressful moments. That's cool, I wish I could just make things like that! Can't wait to see a picture!
Can't wait to see the bench in a better than text picture!! good job, way to take negative and make it positive!! love ya!
Now that is a great way to deal with stress! I know I can do a mean cleaning when I am upset, but wow maybe I should pick up some power tools next time.
I think I would be afraid for those around me if I were to pick up power tools when mad:)har-har-har! It looks great power WOMAN! I am very impressed. If you ever need someone to vent to, you can call me. I know I can run my mouth but I can keep my mouth closed long enough to listen:)!
YOU ARE MA-VA-LOUS HEATHER!!! Very impressive!!
Post a Comment