Ok so everyone keeps saying that I need to blog. Well I blogged a little bit last year but think I got too deep for me to want to keep doing it. Well I took off some of the really deep stuff and maybe I'll try to do some blogging. At least I figure that since I took a peek at Aprils and left a comment, I better have something on here that at least refers to the present state of my life.
I recently moved to the Phoenix area and love it! I've reconnected with a few high school friends and that has been tremendously fun! My son is growing up and getting big and at four years old is such a little man. For those of you who don't know, I am happily divorced. My life is the best its ever been and I am quite blessed. Ok that should be sufficient to make me enough of a blogger to at least quietly look at all of your blogs, right? :P
13 years ago
5 comments:
ya, that was my first time in an actual "bar". I've been in a restaurant where they have a bar, but not one building just dedicated to being a bar! The funny thing is that I had your son with me, so I felt protected! And the guy was a good singer!!
oh, bwt...welcome again to blogging!!!
Hey good to see you jumped on board! now i can take a peek into your life more often! Hope things are going well for you in phx, and maybe now i'll have a better chance of seeing you!
Hey Heather this is Kim! I am so glad to see you doing some blogging! I didn't like it at first but now I love it. It is so easy to keep in touch with people and great for my family that I don't live by! Any way sounds like you are doing great! I emailed you like a month ago but it got sent back! Maybe because you moved and don't work in Tuscon anymore! Well I would love to see some pics of you guys! So hurry and post some! Just out of curiosity what high school friend have you seen in Phoenix?
HAR-HAR-HAR Heather, you makey me laugh. I think that qualifies you as an official peeker-inner:)! I didn't know you had such an amazing and deep passion for writing, I guess I don't KNOW it is your passion but you are VERY good at it. Welcome to the blogging world, we love you here!
Oh, BTW, the quote at the top has always been a favorite of mine. You are DEFINATELY a beautiful flower:)!
Post a Comment