First - I discovered yesterday that the ladies in the 2nd floor of my building do not necessarily find it necessary to wash their hands after using the facilities. I'm glad I work the 1st floor and only have to use the 2nd floor facilities in case the 1st floor ones are out of order.
Second - so I actually know I did this to someone just recently so I'm kinda kicking myself and feeling totally bad... but don't you hate it when someone tells you that you look really tired today? It's like... there is no way for me to take that in a positive way. And I had a guy who was really super sick and complaining very vocally about how horrible he felt take one look at me and say - you look as bad as I feel. I was like... huh? So to the person I told you look tired... I'm super sorry - and just so you know - I got total and full payback on that one.
13 years ago
2 comments:
ewww and sorry. This too shall pass! Love ya!
Yuck, that is gross, one reason I am glad I don't have much reason or opportunity to use public bathrooms anymore! :)
Post a Comment