Monday, November 3, 2008

Zach n Swimming

Z has been in swim lessons since about the middle of August. I figure that since we now have the community pool, we probably better make sure he is safe around water. So in a little more than two months time, Z has graduated from the first level class from Otter to Seal!! This means he can now swim independently from the wall to the instructor and roll on his back for a security breath. He loves and he’s doing so dang good! Wow!

Anyway, check out this link to his swim school’s blog with his pic and stuff!! Go Z!!

(Ok so I just updated this with Z's pic because for some reason the blog link wasn't working... so thanks for supporting Z anyway!)


7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good for him! I wish i could spend more time getting my boys safe with water, but we hardly ever go swimming!

aprilhoyt said...

congrats to Z!! that is so cool! way to be a protector mom! I love taking my kids to swim lessons cuz I sure can't save them!

aprilhoyt said...

hey, did you get the picture thing worked out?

Heather said...

no i forgot about it last night with the other stuff i had going on but Z has a make up swim class tomorrow for the long week with his dad so i'm going to ask tomorrow... thanks for the reminder! How's the settling in going?

Heather said...

wait scratch that... it's there!

aprilhoyt said...

oh...not! can't get in yet! waiting...waiting...you know!! can't wait to see you!

Andrea N' Mike said...

I was gonna say, I looked for his picture on the swim blog, but didn't see it. But that's so awesome that he graduated! Good for him! I hope you have a fun visit in lakeside! Love ya!